This dessert is a raw, dairy-free, gluten-free, no-bake recipe whatsapp downloaden gratis!
Ok before you judge me as some crazy health freak… let me just say this: I eat WAY TOO MUCH ICE CREAM.
At the end of the day, when the kids are in bed, the kitchen is cleared, the house is tidied… of course I like to put my feet up and relax tipp 10 kostenlos downloaden windows 10. I don’t drink wine. I eat ice cream.
OR chocolate ice cream AND chocolate biscuits, depending on my day!
Well, this cheesecake is a nice healthy, low sugar alternative backup iphone herunterladen. It is really delicious. You would never think that blended cashew nuts would have the same consistency as cream cheese! It does! And it’s lovely mixer for download free of charge.
I love the sweet and slighty salty flavours (from the pistachios) and I put a bit of cacao powder into the base, to give it a hint of chocolate. I only have one slice each evening with a cup of herbal tea, which is so much better for me than a bowl of ice cream free antivirus kostenlos herunterladen!
Not to mention I’m slightly intolerant to cow’s milk, so I always end up with a slight tummy ache and a bloated gut before bed. But do I learn the next night herunterladen? No! Haha!
I put together the recipe from 4 different recipes I found on the internet, and from my own trial and error youtube video herunterladen online mp4. I’ve made it 3 times already, tweaking it here and there. Hope you like it!
The only annoying thing about this recipe is that you have to soak the cashews overnight, then you have to freeze/chill the cake for at least 4 hours download lego city undercover. Then you have to defrost it for 30 minutes before serving… which means you pretty much can’t eat it until the next day.
YUM was robots for free! SO good!
Raw Coconut and Lime Cheesecake
2 cups cashews soaked overnight (or at least 4 hours!)
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 cup coconut cream
¼ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup fresh lime juice
Grated rind of half a lime
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup chopped dates, softened in water, drained (pitted dates are fine)
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoon of cacao powder
pinch of salt
Lime slices or grated lime rind
½ cup of shredded coconut
½ cup of crushed pistachios
1 netflix auf tablet serien downloaden. Line a loaf tin (or a spring cake tin) with grease proof paper, or grease with coconut oil.
2. Base: Using a food processor, blend the almonds, dates, coconut, coconut oil, cacao powder and salt until it turns into an even grain.
3. Evenly spread and firmly press the mixture into the base of the tin. Pop into the freezer. You can do this the day before. I would cover the cake tin with cling wrap first.
4. Filling: You can either rinse out the food processor, or use a high-powered blender for this. Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. You might want to adjust the taste by adding more lime juice or maple syrup. It’s supposed to have a limey punch!
5. Pour the filling over the base, smooth the top and pop into the freezer for at least 4 hours. I like to cover the tin with cling wrap to prevent it from drying out or absorbing any smells from my freezer.
6. Take out the cake to defrost for 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Decorate with sliced limes, crushed nuts and shredded coconut.