A few weeks ago, I made something a little special for dessert!
But my tart isn’t raw, because I use roasted nuts (they taste better!), I baked the base (roasted nuts and coconut is HEAVEN) and raw desserts use a lot of dates (I hate dates!) Download youtube video firefox.
The base is so delicious! Almost like a protein ball crossed with chocolate granola and it holds together really well. You can pick up a slice and it’ll stay in one piece facetime download mac for free. It is biscuity, crunchy and I have been baking it with sliced fruit on top to make simple fruit tarts.
Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Hazelnut Crust
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup hazelnuts
1/2 cup of walnuts
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tablespoon on cacao powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 teaspoon on vanilla essence
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup of coconut oil
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
250ml coconut milk
1 cup of frozen raspberries
1/2 of frozen raspberries (to serve)
*Chocolate Filling Alternative
(I often run out of cacao powder, so I sometimes use this, plus it’s much simpler)
150g of dark chocolate
250ml coconut milk
1) Preheat oven to 180C my free zoo herunterladen.
2) Use a food processor to blend the crust ingredients. I don’t suggest using a high speed blender, because you don’t want the crust to be so fine and powdery pdf dokumente kostenlos downloaden. I think the crust looks better with chunky bits!
3) Press into a 24cm flan tine, or 21cm spring base tin. Work into the bottom and up the sides to create an even crust lip autorennen spiele kostenlosen pc. Place in oven for 10 minutes. Let it cool.
4) Gently melt the coconut oil (or chocolate) then add cacao and maple syrup. Let it cool ios 10 voor ipad 2.
5) Pour filling into base, spread out the raspberries evenly over the top. It’s OK if they sink into the filling. Put into freezer to set for 2 hours outlook spam nicht herunterladen. Leave in fridge to defrost for 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle more raspberries over the top to serve.
I loved the sharp tang of the raspberries with the mellow chocolate filling download disney + on tv! But my children found the raspberries a bit too sour and would only eat it if I put a bit of ice cream or maple syrup on top.