I’ve been baking again Download current music for free!
I recently made some gluten-free (flourless) mini chocolate cupcakes and topped them with crushed Oreo icing and a mini Oreo biscuit uni regensburg word.
The cupcake was – not surprisingly – moist and delicious. It was a bit like a light, soft, cakey brownie. I reduced the amount of sugar in them since I was going to put an icing topping on them, so they tasted lovely pdf herunterladen handy.
I made 16 mini cupcakes for my girlfriend’s birthday party and they were a HIT herunterladen!
They looked great and had such a big visual wow factor.
I used a silicone cupcake baking tray (instead of cupcake cases) because I love the look of a naked cupcake :)
This is what they looked like in the centre download gameforge!
Gluten-free chocolate cake recipe
(Recipe makes about 18-20 mini cupcakes)
100g unsalted butter
140g dark chocolate, chopped
60g of brown sugar
3 eggs, separated
140g of almond meal
Oreo Butter Icing
125g butter, cubed and left at room temperature
1 1/2 cups of icing sugar
1 tablespoon of milk
4-5 Oreos, finely crushed in food processor
1 cs go kostenlos downloaden. Preheat oven to 160C. Spray vegetable oil over a silicone mini cupcake tray, or prepare 16-18 mini cupcake cases.
2. Slowly melt chocolate, butter and brown sugar, until smooth Download opposite. Then let it cool for 5 minutes.
(You can melt it in a bowl over hot water, or melt it in the microwave. I just melt them in a small pot on the stove, on VERY low heat!)
3 george app herunterladen. Whisk the egg whites until you can make firm peaks when you lift the whisk up. I use an electric hand mixer.
4. Add the egg yolks into the chocolate mixture, then stir in the almond meal templates for vouchers for free. Mix until well combined.
5. Fold in the egg whites into the chocolate mixture, until well combined. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and fill each of the cupcake cases until they are 3/4 full. The cake will rise only slightly.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until your skewer comes out clean. Take out of the oven and cool for 10 minutes. Lift out the cupcakes and put them on a rack to cool completely.
7. Make butter icing by mixing butter and icing sugar with an electric mixer for 5 minutes until thick and fluffy. Use a large tablespoon to scoop in the crushed Oreos a bit at a time. Mix well until you like the colour/Oreo concentration of the icing.
8. Pipe the icing onto the cupcakes and decorate with a mini Oreo on top!