OK so I woke up one morning and realised that I didn’t have any bread in my pantry for making my kid’s sandwiches truth or duti for free!
In fact, I didn’t have much of anything in my pantry! It was one of those weeks. I did have flour, oats, coconut and lots of nuts and seeds though herunterladen.
So I decided to WHIP UP an ANZAC Slice for my kid’s school lunch box. The recipe is actually for making ANZAC biscuits, but – sheesh – who’s got time to roll them into little balls and flatten them into biscuits? how can I whatsapp for free!
I just tipped the whole mixture onto a baking tray (with baking paper) and WHAM WHAM WHAM, I flattened it out with my hands haha.
I didn’t even use a mixing bowl; I just used a large saucepan for melting butter and mixing dry ingredients Download gta san andreas ps3 for free!
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons of golden syrup (or honey works fine too!)
2 tablespoons of water
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 cup plain flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup dessicated coconut
* optional 1/2 cup of pepitas
1 to do liste zum herunterladen. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Line 1 baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup and 2 tablespoons of water together over a medium heat bolt herunterladen. Remove from heat. Stir in the bicarbonate of soda. The liquid should froth up a bit.
3. Add in the flour, oats, coconut and pepitas facebook video downloaden chip. Stir well until all combined.
4. Tip the mixture onto the baking tray and baking paper. Press the mixture together, and flatten and shape it into a large rectangle (or square) with your hands or using the back of a spoon werbeblocker downloaden.
5. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and use a sharp knife to cut into pieces die toten hosen alben download kostenlos. Allow to completely cool before putting into lunch boxes.