Simple Baked Salmon with Lemon and Butter
I love cooking simple, fresh, and healthy meals! Using fresh salmon, a couple of ingredients (mostly from my garden) it is one of the easiest dinners that I make. It’s also one of my family’s favourite dinners.
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Rub the base of an ovenproof dish with a bit of butter. Lay the salmon fillets on top.
3. Place lemon slices and slices of butter over the salmon.
4. Throw some vegetables (tomatoes and mushrooms work really well). Sprinkle a bit of fresh thyme or chives on top.
5. Pop into the oven for 13-15 minutes until the salmon is to your liking. I like mine to be a little raw in the middle.
6. Serve with steamed vegetables like baby potatoes, broccoli, long beans and asparagus.
This was dinner for my husband, 3 kids, my father in law and me!
Then we each had a bowl of fruit salad for dessert.
Healthy and yummy!