I am on a baking frenzy at the moment download heart pictures for free!
I’ve been making my no-refined sugar tarts at least once a week, each time experimenting with different fruits.
I’ve made Peach and Pear, Apple and Almonds, Strawberry and Pear, but today I’m going to share my Raspberry and Apple Tart recipe (because my kids enjoyed this flavour combination the most) calendar for free 2020.
A few weeks ago I shared my sugar-free basic vanilla pastry brennprogramm kostenlos downloaden. This recipe can make two small 20cm tart bases, so you only really need to make HALF the portion. But I actually have a nice flan tin that is 25cms herunterladen netflix. So I make the whole pastry portion, I use about 3/4 for the tart and I freeze the rest for next time.
Basic Vanilla Pastry
270g of cold butter, chopped
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1/4 cup of ice water
2 1/2 cups (225g) of plain flour
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
Raspberry and Apple Filling
4 Pink lady apples, cored
½ cup of dried cranberries
2 cups of frozen raspberries, at room temperature
Handful of almond flakes
1 apple itunes downloaden für windows. Dice the apples. Roughly chop the cranberries. Place them both into a heavy based saucepan. Simmer on a medium heat. Give it a good stir every once in a while itunes herunterladen windows 8. Take your frozen raspberries out of your freezer and pour them out onto a plate to defrost.
2. Prepare the pastry. (I think you are supposed to process the butter and flour first puzzle spiele gratis herunterladen. Then add water + vanilla. But I’m not very precious with my pastry.)
I throw all the pastry ingredients into the food processor (with pastry blade) and mix until it resembles breadcrumbs black desert whening an error occurred. Let it mix some more until it starts to clump together.
3. Pour the dough out onto your counter top and give it a good knead. 2 minutes is long enough for me alle filme kostenlos herunterladen.
4. Throw it into the fridge (just in a bowl with a plate on top, why waste plastic cling wrap?) while you clean up your counter top and wash your food processor flash player videosen. I only ever leave it in there for 5 minutes tops.
5. Roll the dough out between one or two sheets of baking paper. Try to get a nice round shape that will fit into your dish.
6. Grease your pie or tart dish with a bit of butter. Place pastry base into the dish. Work the pastry base into the dish so the edges look nice.
7. Your apple filling should be dry and you shouldn’t be able to see pools of liquid at the bottom of the pot. Pour the apple filling into the base and spread it out evenly.
8. Bake for 30 minutes at 180C. Take the tart out of the oven, spread the raspberries all over, and sprinkle with the almonds.
9. Put back into the oven for another 10 minutes, until the crust is nice and golden brown. Eat hot! With cream or ice cream!