I have been using this recipe for years herunterladen! It’s always a winner. It usually gets eaten up in one afternoon… because it’s so delicious and moist.
I don’t add any refined sugar to this recipe herunterladen. The result is that it tastes like a “crumbly bread” not a “sweet cake” . If you’re not used to it, you might think it tastes a bit “bitter” exodus super unlock download kostenlos. So feel free to add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey or brown sugar to the recipe.
My kids will often slice it up, spread butter on it while it’s hot and drizzle maple syrup on top fnaf sister location kostenlos downloaden.
Below is the original recipe, but nowadays I’ve been using half self-raising flour and half almond meal, to make it extra moist and less gluteny :)
75g of butter
2 medium eggs, at room temperature
450g ripe banana, weighed with skin on
2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey (Or you can just omit the sugar altogether) western games for free.
¼ teaspoon of bicarb soda
pinch of salt
100g chopped walnuts
1 ½ cups (225g) self-raising white flour
Handful of sunflower seeds and pepitas
*I use 100g of self raising white flour and 125g of almond meal download youtube ps4.
1. Heat oven to 180ºC. Lightly grease a 11cm x 22cm loaf pan. Line the base and 2 long sides with baking paper.
2 download mozilla for free chip. Melt the butter and let it cool. Mix in maple syrup or sugar (if you’re using it).
3. Add eggs and combine well.
4 download free mp4 player. Mash the bananas and add it to the mixture.
5. Add the chopped walnuts. Give it all a good stir!
6. Sift in flour, bicarb soda and pinch of salt download eplan macros. Stir slowly until *just* combined.
7. Pour into the loaf tin. Sprinkle with seeds and pepitas. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and an inserted skewer comes out clean. Leave to stand for a few minutes then cool on wire rack.