This cake recipe is gluten-free – meaning, instead of plain flour, I use almond meal brick force herunterladen.
Most people expect it to taste WEIRD when I say it’s gluten free, but OMG it’s such a gorgeous chocolate cake that is worthy of serving up at a tea party mehrere dokumente aus sharepoint herunterladen.
I don’t like chocolate cakes that are too rich, dense, sickly sweet, and loaded with eggs and sugar.
Which is why I adore this recipe, because the cake is light, moist, soft, and just divine to eat rentenversicherung herunterladen. It’s not dry or crumbly and it’s a winner every time I make it.
It’s also simple to make, and it only has a few ingredients.
100g unsalted butter
140g dark chocolate, chopped
100g of brown sugar
3 eggs separated
140g of almond meal
500g of fresh strawberries, quartered
2 tablespoons of icing sugar for dusting
300g of whipping cream
2 tablespoons of caster sugar
1 wii games for disk download. Preheat oven to 160C. Line a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper.
2. Slowly melt chocolate, butter and brown sugar, until smooth tipp10 chip for free. Then let it cool for 5 minutes.
(You can melt it in a bowl over hot water, or melt it in the microwave. I just melt them in a small pot on the stove, on VERY low heat!)
3 here sprachdatei herunterladen. Whisk the egg whites until you can make firm peaks when you lift the whisk up. I use an electric hand mixer.
4. Add the egg yolks into the chocolate mixture, then stir in the almond meal free ebooks to. Mix until well combined.
5. Fold in the egg whites into the chocolate mixture, until well combined. Pour into cake tin.
6 commandos 3 vollversion kostenlos. Bake for 30 minutes or until your skewer comes out clean. Cool in the tin for another 10 minutes. Turn the cake onto a plate to cool completely Download youtube video safari.
7. To make the whipped cream, just add sugar to the cream and mix with an electric mixer for 5 minutes until thick and fluffy how can I songs.
8. Spread the cream on top of the cooled cake, place the strawberries on top. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.