Adore Beauty have passed me their new “Best of the Best” Skincare and Makeup Sample Set for me to test out.
Basically, the pack contains sample sizes of their top 7 best sellers of skincare and makeup products, including a 10% off voucher to purchase a full size product.
I’ve had a few weeks to test each of the products out – and YES it’s a fab little pack! It gets a big thumbs up from me. Especially because you can test out these “cult” favourites before you buy the full size product.
Here’s my quick review, or check out the full review, details and buy here.
Clockwise from left -
1) Philosophy Purity Cleanser – I already use this product! It’s a lovely gentle cleanser that leaves your skin hydrated and supple.
2) Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer – Ok yes, guilty. I already have a full size tube of this. I use it all the time. Great primer at a good price.
3) Lanolips Rose Intense Hand Balm – I’ve never tried this product before. All I can say is WOW. It makes my winter dry hands feel amazing. It makes my hands feel dewy, soft and hydrated. It doesn’t leave a greasy or shiny after-feel. I’m not crazy about the smell though (like talcum powder) but hey it’s possibly one of the best hand creams I’ve tried. And in my opinion, it works better than my current L’occitane hand cream.
4) St Tropez Skin Illuminator – A skin illuminator cream with a lovely smell and a strangely-cool, violet luminescence. It’s a sheer white cream with a very faint violet shine that can be easily rubbed off to suit your desired intensity. I tried it on my arms and legs and it’s a nice touch if you have a special night out. You’re supposed to be able to wear it under your foundation on your face, but I haven’t tried it yet!
5) Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleanser – This product has a lot of hype on the beauty forums! And I found it to be really good too! It’s a nice gentle cleanser and really effective. Very little rubbing required to take off a lot of makeup. Will definitely buy the full sized bottle now.
6) TheBalm Hot Mama – Apparently this is a all in one blush, eye-shadow, highlighter and lip finisher. But I just like it as a blush, as it’s a great colour for my cheeks.
7) Benefit They’re Real Mascara – Oooh I like this masacara. The brush is staggered and good for separating lashes.