I have been using this recipe for over 10 years, and it’s a damn good one bubble breaker download free chip.
Ok maybe you can call it a banana loaf, or cake. It’s really quick and easy to make, healthy for the family, and perfect for low sugar diets Download alfaview for free.
I make this banana bread twice a month, and I ALWAYS vary the recipe! Why? Because I always have different “new” stuff in my pantry http www spiele pc herunterladen de erfahrungen. One week it will be sunflower seeds, then shredded coconut, then dried cranberries etc.
Most times I use self raising wholemeal flour, with a sprinkle of almond meal luxor spiel kostenlos downloaden chip. And most times I throw in 2 tablespoons of pepitas or sunflower seeds, or 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut, or 2 tablespoons of sultanas, or I mash 6 dates into the mixture apple mobile device usb driver herunterladen. Whatever I do, I just can’t seem to destroy the recipe. It all holds together fine :)
(I’m actually on a paleo based diet, so I don’t eat this bread anymore firefox cannot addons. My husband and kids loooove it though and they can finish it in one sitting!)
My Banana Bread Recipe (with sugar free option)
2 tablespoons of brown sugar (or try none!)
2 medium eggs
4 medium sized banana (or 450g weighed with skin)
100g walnuts (or peacans), chopped
1 ½ cups (225g) self raising white (or wholemeal) flour
¼ teaspoon of bicarb soda
pinch of salt
1 mp3 datei herunterladen. Heat oven to 180ºC. Lightly grease a 11cm x 22cm loaf pan. Line the base and 2 long sides with baking paper. Leave some paper overhanging.
2 download page to youtube lieder. Melt the butter, mix in sugar (if you’re using it).
3. Add eggs and combine well.
4. Mash the bananas and add it to the mixture fehler beim herunterladen der vorlage powerpoint.
5. Add the chopped walnuts. Add 2 tablespoons of any other ingredients (Seeds, or sultanas, or coconut, or dates). Give it all a good stir graphics to download!
6. Sift in flour, bicarb soda and pinch of salt. Stir until just combined.
7. Pour into the loaf tin. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and an inserted skewer comes out clean. Leave to stand for a few minutes then cool on wire rack.