I walked out with a pair of shoes and spent the week testing them out.
This week, I’m sharing a bit about my new fitness adventures and I’m also giving away a $100 Athlete’s Foot Gift Voucher to one of my readers free youtube video to mp3 converter kostenlosen! Scroll down for details.
Here they are synology file cannot be downloaded! My pair of bright pink ASICS Gel-Nimbus 14.
So – with my new shoes – this has been my exercise regime for the last week.
• Every day, after I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is put on my work-out clothes and my sneakers herunterladen in deutschland. I think it is a fantastic habit for me, because it puts me in the mood to be active and energetic for the rest of the day.
• If I’m organised enough, I will go for a quick run in the morning herunterladen.
But I usually have to wrangle my three children in the mornings – get them breakfast, make their school lunches, make sure the kids are packed to go to school, and then organise myself for my own day birthday cards download for free.
So usually, I am not organized enough for a morning run.
• If I didn’t get out for an early morning run, I’ll walk my big children to school, while my little boy sits in a jogger pram adobe acrobat 8 kostenlos downloaden deutsch.
Then I’ll run home while pushing the pram. My boy loves it and shouts “GO FASTER MUM!”.
• If I wasn’t organised enough for either a morning run or a walk to school, I would go to the gym in the mid-morning, while my little boy is in the crèche whatsapp languagememo.
At the gym, I love my “Pump” and “Combat” classes.
And I have been totally addicted to all the pin-loaded strength machines (not sure what they all are actually called) Download video on youtube.
• In the afternoon, I try to walk/run to pick up my children from school.
• After school, I usually hang out with my kids in the park or in the street outlook bilder herunterladen fehlt. I’ll go for a short run with them, play tennis on the street with them, or kick a soccer ball around.
• (Oh I also cycle about 50km each weekend to keep myself fit. But I don’t wear my running shoes while I cycle, in case I get them dirty from all the oil and grease from the bike chain).
Basically, I have practically lived in my new shoes for the last week!
The shoes are comfortable, lightweight, extremely breathable and supportive. I’m also confident that I’m not damaging my feet, knees, or back when I run.
I wanted to take a photo of myself wearing my shoes at the gym after a work out (for this blog post). So after a huge cardio and strength session, I noticed that the gym was really quiet. I tried to take a photo on my mobile phone in the gym mirror. But omg it was such a bad photo – the mirror had sweaty palm prints on it, yuck!
Instead I went home, powdered my face and voila – here’s me showing off my shoes, my arms and abs in progress and if you look closely enough, my stretch marks haha.
And so, now to the giveaway!
WIN A $100 ATHLETE’S FOOT GIFT VOUCHER
-This competition is now closed! –
Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include these 4 things:
1) Title/ Subject your email “Show me the shoes!”
2) Full name
3) Email address
4) Tell me (in no more than 100 words) – What do you do to keep fit?
Who can enter:
Unfortunately, the competition is only open to Australian residents over the age of 14. Sorry to everyone else.
Competition runs for 15 days and closes: Monday 10 December 2012, 5pm AEST
See the full Terms and Conditions here.
Good luck everyone! Work hard, tone up and stay lean!