You’ve probably seen the trend of stacking multiple bracelets and bangles on your wrists, which are called “arm parties”.
It’s wonderfully fun to wear and gives your outfit a sexy, playful edge. Well the team from Wanderlust + Co asked me to share how I put my arms parties together.
They have also given all my readers a special 20% discount code! Please scroll down for details.
Honestly, there is no rule for arm parties – just stack heaps of your favourite bangles and bracelets together – whatever best reflects your personality and mood at the moment!
However sometimes – even I can admit – that the haphazard stacking can look a bit crazy and messy (which is fine when you are in a “crazy and messy mood”).
But when you want to look a bit more “put together”…. here are a few visual design tips.
1) Try just one large chunky item – your favourite watch, a big-colourful bangle, a sparkly-spiky bracelet.
2) Team it with one statement piece that compliments (or boldly contrasts) your outfit. If you’re wearing black, try a bold orange or neon piece!
3) Select 2-3 smaller bracelets that each compliment at least one other item already chosen!
4) Stick to one metallic tone for all pieces. Eg gold, silver, rose gold.
5) Stock up on white, black, nudes and neutral bracelets, because they are so versatile!
6) Experiment and be playful with you colour combinations!
Here some arm party inspirations, featuring pieces from the mouth-watering wrist collection from Wanderlust + Co.
Top – Redophin; Skirt – LClothes; Shoes – Gucci replicas.
Top – Alexander Wang; Leather skirt – YesStyle; Shoes – ASOS.
Top – Prada; Pants – ASOS; Heels – Sportsgirl.
The W+Co team is offering all my readers a discount code of 20% everything!
Just use the code “karen20” at check out. Valid for 5 days, until the end of 14 April.
Hope you find something you love!!
Check out more of my favourite online shops in my Women’s Online Fashion Shopping Guide.