Today I woke up, I looked at my wardrobe and I was bored of wearing bright colours. Maybe it was the weather. Maybe I had gone into bright colour overload.
Whatever it was, I wanted to curl up and wear all my favourite trans-season clothes, plus some non-bright blues and greens.
You can’t go wrong with these pieces -
1. Silver aviators (Raybans),
2. A white blazer (Dorothy Perkins),
3. Skinny black jeans (J Brand),
4. Green silk tank (Alice in the Eve),
5. Black and white stripe top (Michael Kors),
6. Chuck taylors (Converse),
7. Leopard print flats (Marc Jacobs),
8. Denim blue shirt (Elizabeth & James),
9. Mint nail polish (OPI), and
10. A chunky bracelet (Lanvin).
Check out more of my favourite online shops in my Women’s Online Fashion Shopping Guide.