I didn’t usually make super-sweet biscuits for my children adobe reader kostenlos downloaden computer bild. But the other day I thought, oh what the heck, I’ll bring out a family favourite.
I think the original recipe says to mix in LOTS of chocolate chips and M&M’s into the mixture – apparently the more the better dateien aus der icloud herunterladen. But I prefer to skip the choc chips altogether and have the M&M’s decorated on top. But that’s just me.
125g unsalted butter (at room temp)
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 lightly beaten egg
1 ¾ cups of SR Flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup of M&M’s
1 logo programm kostenlos downloaden deutsch. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Use a electric mixer to beat butter, sugars, vanilla, until pale.
3. Add egg and beat well herunterladen.
4. Sift in flour and salt, mix well with a spoon.
5. Use hands to press the dough together. Make into small balls and put on the tray with baking paper zonealarm for free. Push them flat with your palm. Then decorate with M&M’s into the top.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
7 die immer lacht download kostenlos. Cool for 5 minutes. And I like to eat my cookies warm!
(I found this recipe on a forum years ago and I have no idea who to credit!)