I don’t know if you all remember the Blogger’s Choice Awards 2008.
Well it turns out that I won the Best Blog Design! I came 2nd in Best Parenting Blog, and I was one of runners up for Best Blog of All Time and Hottest Mommy Blogger!
I’m completely stoked! Thank you everyone for putting in your votes throughout the year!
Well I have been nominated again in 4 similar categories for the 2009 Bloggers Choice Awards. And I’d love it if you could spend a few moments voting for me?
For a website about blogs, the Bloggers Choice Awards website is a bit confusing, but if you follow these simple steps, you should be right —
1) Go to http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com
2) Create an account by choosing “sign up” at the top – you do have to fill in everything, except “choose a picture”, and you do have to give a real email address. Don’t forget to uncheck the “send me email box” (if you don’t want spam).
A message will appear telling you to check your email for a confirmation message. Mine arrived in less than thirty seconds, and you click on the link in the email message to log you into the Bloggers Choice Awards site.
3) On the top right hand side of the screen is a “search” box. Type in the word “cheng”.
A list of entries will appear, and mine – “KarenCheng.com.au” – will probably be on top of the list.
4) Click on the drop down menu called “Choose a Category to View this Blog” and you will see a list of all the different categories I have been nominated for. Choose any one of the four nominations.
5) It will load up a little profile of my website, and there will be a yellow “vote” button. Hit the vote button! Then you can just quickly click on the other 3 categories listed to the right as well, to vote for me in those categories.
And don’t forget to have a look at a few new blogs!
THANKS SO MUCH! Fingers crossed for next year!