1. I hate ironing. I make my husband iron his own work shirts. In fact, I wash and hang my clothes so carefully, that they require little or no ironing at all.
2. I love watching Extreme Makeover. I always cry at the end.
3. I like listening to Elton John. And Metallica. And Justin Timberlake.
4. I know all the words for Hi-5’s Jump and Jive CD. It rocks.
5. My desire to save money (paying off the mortgage) overrides my passion for design (ie. living in a gorgeously designed home.)
6. Given the opportunity, I would eat instant noodles and KFC everyday.
7. At the end of a hot day, I let my kids play in the paddle pool in the garden, then let them skip a bath. C’mon everyone does it.
8. I have to write post it notes for myself, or I’ll forget EVERYTHING.
9. I haven’t cut my hair in 12 months, because I can’t seem to get around to it.
10. When I wake up in the morning I’m really, really grumpy.
11. I’ve watched every episode of Star Trek The Next Generation, DS9 and Voyager.
12. After a lifetime of loathing and recoiling away from romance novels and movies, I recently picked up Jane Austin’s Pride and Prejudice and I ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY LOVED IT.
Read: More Random Things About Me