We made some yummy muffins for morning tea Download current music for free! I swapped a few ingredients to make them extra healthy. I used no sugar, so it had a lovely bready, nutty flavour.
We ate them straight from the oven, steaming hot with natural yoghurt, honey and blueberries uni regensburg word. My kids loved them!
Banana & Walnut Muffin Recipe
225g (8 oz) SF white wholemeal flour
¼ teaspoon of bicarb soda
pinch of salt
75g (3 oz) butter organic butter
2 medium eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons of sugar (or try none)
450g (1lb) banana, weighed with skin amazon video download tablet. Peeled and mashed.
100g (4 oz) walnuts, chopped
1. Heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
2. Mix flour, bicarb soda and salt.
3. Cream margarine (and sugar), add the eggs pdf herunterladen handy.
4. Stir in sifted flour, bananas and nuts. Mix.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin cases, dividing equally. Bake for 30 minutes until well risen and skewer comes out clean herunterladen.
6. Leave to stand for a few minutes then cool on wire rack.